Fall Styling


I am excited to share my blog with you. This gives me the opportunity to let you have a look behind the scenes of my styling world. My crew has been busy this fall working on all sorts of fall and winter stories for the pages of many magazines. We had the opportunity to work for Renovation Style Magazine, in Lake Rabun Georgia. We shot on the most spectacular days of fall. My assistant Natalie and I hauled the usual stash of props and flowers, but really using the branches and fall findings proved to be the best way to set off the beauty of this lake house. I suggest taking a lesson from our experience. Go right outside the door to dress your home for fall. Gather acorns, leaves and branches, incorporate gourds and small pumpkins and set up a seasonal display in your dining room, or entry to welcome guests.

My favorite thing for fall is the VOTIVO, "Gingersnap" candle, it says instant fall to me.....happy fall.
next time "kitchen styling" clean up the clutter with expert editing.