The Nashville Project

I worked on a very fun project this month. I loved the change of pace, I have not designed interiors for a long time.The developer had the idea hiring an interiors stylist for magazines might bring something new and different to their sales models. I work on interiors for magazines all the time making the rooms of homes look beautiful. But this was a really fun challenge. Creating these living spaces was really delightful. The Developers were very happy with the outcome.
Natalie and I had a blast with all the people at the 2 projects Icon on the Gulch and Velocity.
The Icon project was for a more sophisticated homeowner, and Velocity was designed with the first time younger and hipper buyer in mind. Local Nashville artist, Trevor Mikula, created an original piece of art for the bedroom in Velocity.
I can hardly wait for next time. We are designing 2 lofts in a very cool loft style building.
This could be the start of something big. Look for the finished photos beginning of 2010.
The Velocity and The Icon