{warming up the new year} is just a throw away.


a pop of stripes on this orange sofa adds fun and focus
I love pillows, *more on that sick obsession coming up in the next post...I realize loving pillows as much as I do is just a symptom of my love of textiles in general and all things made from linen, cotton & wool... although using a pillow can change the look of a room in an instant, this rule also applies to throws.
I love me a throw! The soft block of color is a sure fire way to add a pop to a shot.
 
a stripe throw placed at the end of a bed can create a pleasing accent
a throw can add softness and add warmth visually as well as physically
throws are a little piece of art
I have throws all over my home, my kids love using them and throws add a nice touch of color and texture to my decor & they will in yours as well.
Throws are a quick, easy and inexpensive update. Textiles enhance and finish home decor. Remember the ability to accessorize is what sets us apart in the animal kingdom. That said another January giveaway is at hand. Have a look and sign up to be a winner!

The #2January Giveaway!
The Foundary is sponsoring this giveaway. and drum roll please... actually we have 2 winners for 50 dollars each. The Foundary is an online members only website featuring daily sales events of coveted home and lifestyle products from trusted brands and emerging designers at up to 70% off retail. Members receive daily event e-mails inviting them to the latest sale. The Foundary has a beautiful selection of warm and cozy throws to ward off the winter decor blahs, check it out. Leave a comment in my comments box, this is your entry to win. You will contacted with how to retrieve your gift once the winners have been announced. Good Luck! Drawing will be on January 20, 2011.

for those of you that want to read more about throws, I am tossing you to the Design*Sponge blog where I found a super post on throws...